OPI Urine Test Kits
Opiate Urine test kit utilizes monoclonal antibodies to specifically detect elevated levels of Opiates and its metabolites in human urine specimens at a cut-off of 2000 ng/mL.
OPI Urine Screening Kits
Opiate (OPI) drug test kits utilize monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of Opiates and its metabolites in human urine specimens.
Our CE marked OPI Urine Screening Test Kits can be used as OPI Home-testing devices, which yields a positive result when opiates concentration in urine sample exceed 2000 ng/mL. Atlas Link Technology Co., Ltd would like to supply one-step Opiates test kits in large quantity at competitive prices.
Principle of Opiate Rapid Test
OPI Urine Test Strips and OPI Urine Test Cassettes are a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay. These opiates Rapid Test devices are an immunoassay based on the principle of competitive binding. With opiates urine test, an opiates positive urine specimen (OPI concentration >2,000ng/mL) will not generate a colored line at the test line region because of binding sites competition effect of the opiates and its metabolites.
For an opiates negative urine sample or a specimen containing a drug concentration less than the cut-off value will generate lines both in the testing line region and control line region. In one word, unlike most rapid test strips, with a rapid drug test one pink test line indicates a positive result, and two lines mean a negative result.
Merits of OPI Urine Test Strip and Cassette:
- OPI urine screen devices are highly sensitive and specific;
- One-Step Opiates test results are read visually within as short as 5 minutes;
- No need for other instrument or reagent;
- OPI urine screening strip and cassette are intended for IVD use only;
- Opiates Screening Kits are available in both strip and cassette styles, and is an optional parameter in multi-drug test panels;
- NOVAtest ® Rapid Opiates test kits are CE marked.
Cut-off of Drug Test Kits
|ethylenediamine-dimethyl phosphinic acid
|Lysergic acid diethylamide