HPV IgG Test Kit

HPV IgG Dot Assay rapid test kit are intended to be used to detect HPV infection, as a measure to reduce the chance of related anogenital cancers.

HPV IgG Dot Assay Kit

HPV Dot Assay Kit

HPV IgG Dot Assay kit is immunoassay rapid test kit, based on the principle of Dot Immuno Gold Filtration Assay (DIGFA), which adopted purified monoclonal antigens to detect IgG antibody specific to Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) in human serum and plasma, and are intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of HPV infection.

Why HPV Test Matters

Most HPV infections in young females are temporary, and cause little chronic lesions. About 90% of infections disappear within 2 years. But in the remaining less than 10%, the risk of developing precancerous lesions of the cervix is high, which can progress to invasive cervical cancer. This process usually takes 15-20 years, providing many opportunities for detection and treatment of the pre-cancerous lesion. Progression to invasive cancer can be effectively prevented after standard prevention strategies are applied. So, regular testing of HPV infection is a good method to avoid the anogenital cancers such as cervical cancer.

HPV and Cancer

The human papillomavirus (HPV) is a member of the papillomavirus family. The majority of the over 100 known types of HPV causes no symptoms and is referred to as low risk HPV; while high risk HPVs can cause warts, and even can lead to invasive cancers on cervix, vulva, vagina and anus in women, or cancers of the anus and penis in men. HPV can be transmitted by skin to skin contact, sexual action or even kissing. More than 30 types of HPV are typically transmitted through sexual contact and infect the anogenital region. Among them, at least 13 types can lead to cervical cancer or other anogenital cancers.

Add Human Papillomavirus Test Kits to Inquiry Cart

How to Use
Cat. No. Description (& Details) Specimen PCS/Box Quan. per CTN Quantity (Tests)
C2304 HPV IgG Antibody Dot Assay Serum25 Bulk: 1200 PCS
Boxed: 36 Boxes
C2351 HPV IgM Antibody Dot Assay Serum25 Bulk: 1200 PCS
Boxed: 36 Boxes