AFP Rapid Test Kits
AFP test strip and cassette are used as an aid in the medical diagnosis of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinoma and neural tube defects.
AFP Rapid Test kits are a rapid direct binding immunoassay medical test for the qualitative detection of the tumor marker Alpha-fetoprotein in human serum or plasma specimen. One-Step AFP cancer test kits are used as an aid in the medical diagnosis of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinoma and neural tube defects. Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are employed to identity AFP specifically.
AFP Serum Test Kits: Testing Procedures
- Remove the AFP testing device from the sealed pouch, place it on a leveled surface.
- Hold the sample dropper vertically. Add 1 drop (40 µl) of serum without air bubble into the Sample Well;
- Immediately add 2 drops (80µl) of the assay buffer to the same Sample Well.
- Read the results in 15 minutes. Read results as shown under interpretation of Results.
NOTE: With high concentrations of AFP, positive result may appear in 1 minute. Confirm negatives in 20 minutes.
- Do not read results after 30 minutes.
AFP as A Tumor Marker
AFP is a glycoprotein, which belongs to the alpha-globulin family of human plasma proteins. AFP is located primarily in the fetal liver and can be found in fetal and maternal blood and in amniotic fluid. In adults, the normal concentration is only about 10ng/ml. In the serum of patients suffering primary hepatomas and yolk sac derived tumors, the AFP concentration often rises, and the determination of AFP is a useful aid in diagnosis and management of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Why AFP Testing Matter
An elevated AFP level has been termed by promotion as "the single most discriminating laboratory test indicative of malignant disease." For this character, Alpha-fetoprotein rapid test kits are used as an aid in the diagnosis of primary hepatocellular carcinomas, testicular teratocarcinomas and neural tube defects. Atlas Link Technology Co., Ltd would like to provide quality AFP serum test cassette and AFP serum test strip at competitive prices.
Add Alpha Feto-Protein Test Kits to Inquiry Cart How to Use
4 STEPs TO GO:
- Browse product pages and choose;
- Enter a quantity for all products of interest;
- Click "Add Selected" or "Add/Change" button below before moving to other page;
- Go to "Inquiry Cart" page, adjust, enter other terms, and Send.