Multi-Drug Urine Screening Panels
Our multi-drug test panels identify specific drugs of abuse (DOA) in urine specimen with high sensitivity and specificity.
Multi-drug Test Panels
DOA urine screening test panels are qualitative, lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay test devices, based on the principle of drug-competitive inhibition immunoassay principle, employing unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify specific drugs of abuse (DOA) and the corresponding metabolites in urine samples with high sensitivity and specificity. These DOA rapid test kits are used for urine screening purpose; and for positive results, more advanced technology should be used as confirmatory testing method.
CE Marked Drug Screening Test Kits
Atlas Link Technology Co., Ltd supplies CE marked drug urine screening test kits in the formats of strip, cassette and multi-drug test panel with the following merits:
- Highly sensitive and specific;
- DOA testing results are read visually;
- No extra reagent is needed;
- Combinations subject to customers' selection.
Drug Competitive Immunoassay Principle
When testing with a rapid multi-drug urine test panel, dip the strips into the urine specimen to allow the urine to climb along the strips. When urine climbs up into the result windows, take the DOA test panel out of the urine and lay it on a flat surface. Within 10 minutes, one line or two line appears, indicating a positive and negative result respectively.
If the target drug and its metabolites present, they will compete with the colloidal gold labeled color developing chemicals for the binding site on the immobilized antibody in the test line region; when the concentration of the drug and its metabolites reach the cut-off level of the testing kit, they leave no binding site to the latter, and no color develops at the testing line, indicating a positive result.
Multi-drug Test Parameters
|No.||Abbr.||Full Name||Cut-off (ng/ml)|
|7||EDDP||ethylenediamine-dimethyl phosphinic acid||100|
|11||LSD||Lysergic acid diethylamide||50|
Add Multi-Drug Test Panels to Inquiry Cart How to Use
5 STEPs TO GO:
- Decide how many parameters you need, e.g. 5P, 6P;
- Select drug combinations;
- Enter a quantity for all products of interest;
- Click "Add Selected" or "Add/Change" button below before moving to other page;
- Go to "Inquiry Cart" page, adjust, enter other terms, and Send.
Note: to change the combination of DOA panel already in Inquiry Cart, after selecting new combination, "Add/Change" button has to be clicked.
1. Multi drug test panels up to 10 Parameters are available; combinations subject to choice from all the drugs show in the table of "Multi-drug Test Parameters", by clicking and choose in the drop-down list.
2. For single drug test, please turn to the specific page for each drug test.